Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally did 30 minutes of running. Felt great. Going to do 30 minutes twice a week and do 25-30 minutes the other days for the next few weeks till the first week of August. I should consolidate this 30 minutes start before pushing any further.
96 hrs without smoking. Was desperate yesterday ? Somehow managed to hang in there. I am going to treat myself at Karim's if I stay smoke free till this Sunday. Four days not able to concentrate properly because of not smoking.
Should get back to work from tomorrow. Should complete the local index formula computation for SU_{q}(2) for q=0 by this weekend. The important thing to remember is that I can jog and stay smoke free even in Chennai. It is for the work that I have come here. So make full use of it. Stay motivated.

No comments: