Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ran for 40 minutes today. I don't think I will run tomorrow. Feeling tired. Went to connaught place around 11.30 returned just now. The temptation to eat out forced me to go. Ate full meals with sambar and without aaloo in Saravana Bhavan. Had sakarai pongal at the end. In ISI every meal will have some aaloo. Aaloo bhindi,aaloo pumpkin,aaloo sandwitch etc.... This combined with Dal makes one to fart all day.
Connaught place consists of three concentric circles with several radial roads connecting the circles. There is a park at the centre. There are lot of shops. One can get anything. I bought a timex watch which has a stop watch facility. I should not have gone in the morning as it was hot and I could not see many places. Will go once again in the night ?( ofcourse to eat my favourite Dosa in Saravana Bhavan)

No comments: